Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lucy Gone Wild

Don't even know where to begin with that girl! She runs circles around Frank. Loves to pull out the kitchen chairs, climb up, get on the table and turn on the t.v.  She seems to love music, dances and stomps her feet to a beat. She "talks" on her phones and thinks her monitor is a phone as well. She has started saying cheese. She loves Easter eggs. She will sit with a basket and open and close them for hours. She hates her car seat, even short rides I have to provide a book or some sort of entertainment. She walks up to the counter and blindly reaches for anything she can touch on the top. She had also started to have an interest in coloring. She loves cheese, peaches, apples and chex. I've been letting her feed herself with a spoon and she's not too bad about half way through she starts to use her hands which is interesting when its oatmeal, but she manages.
The other day she got into my pantry, unwrapped and started eating a corner of a brick of almond bark. We already have a little chocoholic on our hands. She loves to walk and run. I took her to the park the other day, we walked the loop 3 times and I was cold so I figured she had to be. We started to head toward the car where she screamed and tried to run in the other direction. When I picked her up to put her in the car she threw the biggest fit. I thought someone would come over to see what I was doing to her. Thank goodness she looks like me, so people would know I wasn't kid napping the little stinker. She has also recently started to spin in circles, till she falls over and then will lay on the floor and giggle and giggle. Sometimes she chases Frank and gets laughing so hard that she falls over.
It seems like every day she grows by leaps and bounds. Always discovering and trying new things. (I'll post pictures as soon as I can figure out how again, I hate windows 8!)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment