Where does the time go? Lucy is turning into a little toddler right before my eyes.
She has started to blow kisses, not just kiss her hand and make the mmm sound but actually pull her hand away and wave. She has started to say "there you go" when handing you something and when taking something. It's pretty cute, we were at a friends house when I noticed my friends husband with a pile of things in his lap. He said she keeps handing him things saying "there you go"! Apparently he didn't know he was suppose to had it back and say the same thing.
She is defenantly a climber. I was putting my make up on when I heard her screaming and squealing, when I went out to inspect, she was standing on top of the table dancing and pointing at the Grover on the tv. I was very impressed, since I was unaware that she could even get up on a chair.
She now is running, she loves to chase Frank. He is unsure of the whole game so he runs around, ears back, all eyes and very nervous. She also loves to be chased.
She has suddenly decided she's a picky eater, I'm not sure how long I'm going to let that last. She loves canned peaches and grandma Joan has given us a good supply which is good since its hard to get her to eat anything else right now.
It's crazy how she knows what candy is. She had a candy necklece from her cousin Luke's birthday party. She has never had one before or even seen one as far as I know. Anyway she found it and brought it to me and made the eating sign. Later that day she pulled a package of rolos out of the freezer and did the same thing!
Lucy is already addicted to electronic devices. When she sees you it seems like she does a body scan to see where your phone is. She is also a magnet to my iPad. She takes her finger and slids it along the arrow and then presses the numbers. She has been able to lock Chad out of his phone and freeze up my iPad, it lasts about 20-30 mins. We no longer have to wonder what happens of you forget your pass code.
She is still a great sleeper. She goes to bed around 8 and sleeps till 8-8;30 the next morning on good mornings she will wake up and look at books and play with her aquarium for 30mins or so before standing at the edge of her crib calling "mom!?"
She is such a happy little girl. She is still a bit shy when it comes to strangers, it normally takes her 5-10mins before she decides she really likes someone. Every once in a while she will see someone and smile and giggle like she knows them, either way is fine with me, funny little thing. We have been letting her walk around in stores/public and she thinks she is pretty cool. She'll find a shelf her level, sit and kick her legs.
She is not longer a baby, makes me kinda sad to see her long legs and she's been thinning out since she is running everywhere, sigh....sometimes it seems like you can see her grow in her sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment