So I know I missed our month marker by a few days I guess part of me is in denial. I just don't know where the time went. She is growing so fast. I love to take her to the park and watch her run and walk. She dances and stomps her feet and giggles. I bought her a little bubble machine and she loves it. She chases the them and pops all of them. She seems to get ridiculously silly when she's tired. she presses her face into my shirt and sniffs like she's a dog and then laughs and laughs. She is still in love with the tv, she gets up there and channel surfs. Its pretty cute. Lucy's favorite thing seems to be chasing or beating up Frank. She will also be sweet to him, she will hug and kiss him. Tuck a blanket around him and put her beads around his head. I think he is still getting use the idea, but its very sweet.
I have to admit I am ready for her to go into nursery next month, I guess its kind of a bitter sweet thing. But I'm sure she will like it, its a bit distracting to get through Sunday school and then she gets too wild to stay for relief society. But I figure two hours is better than nothing.
We had Alicia and the girls over for a pinterest day, and Avery and Lucy had a good time playing on the bean bag and outside. Seems like they have reached a good playing age.
I looked at her this morning before church and realized that she is getting so big. She isn't a baby anymore, she really is a little toddler.
No comments:
Post a Comment