Thursday, February 28, 2013

Family Post

I have tried to always keep this blog about Lucy. But I feel like I need to say something about the past month or so, and how it will effect our family.
Chad and I are divorcing. It looks rough in print but, I know we both still love Lucy and our family. I hope that you guys can continue to love us both in our separate lives. I know that relationships change, and divorce is not a win/win situation. It feels like a lose/lose. Both parties lose no matter how you look at it. But I feel like Lucy doesn't have to. She can have a great family, that includes grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great grandparents etc.... She is a special little girl and Chad and I can agree than even though our lives will be separate we will always want what's best for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment