Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas

Since we split the holidays, Lucy and I celebrated Christmas eve. I told Lucy that Santa was going to come to our house a day earlier and then he would stop by her Papa's house the next night.
We made cookies and she went to bed... and played and talked to me, asking me for hugs or kisses until about 11:00 when I told her Santa was going to fly over our house if she didn't go. to. sleep.! 
The next morning she woke up around 9 and found her stocking while I was in the bathroom. When I came out she said Santa hadn't brought her Power Ponies. But was thrilled he brought a Rudolph. I told her to look harder because I was sure Santa brought her those ponies when she spotted them next to the fire place. 
I will say this little girl was spoiled this year! We played and played. 





No comments:

Post a Comment