All I can say, is that Lucy keeps me on my toes! She is so busy. I have described her before as part ninja part tornado and I think that about sums it up.
She has figured out how to put pants on. And she likes to do it by herself. Lately I will dress her in a cute outfit, only to find her 5 mins later in different pants. Sometimes she doesn't bother taking off the other ones and just wears 2-4 pairs of pants! Today She ran up to me to tell me she was poopy, I took off 3 pairs of pants and 4 skirts!
She loves to sing and sings her own tune all the time. Same goes for the language, I can translate about 60% of what comes out of her mouth. The 40% I cant understand is always interesting and followed with expressive looks like I should know exactly what she is saying.
One of her favorite things to do, is pull all my kitchen towels out and tuck her babies and lambie (sometimes Frank) in all over the place with them.
She is defiantly a all girl! Whenever we go shopping and pass a shoe department she gets excited and pulls her shoes off.
She also likes to wear my make up! It has begun, She got into my purse and my lipstick, after taking a bite out of it, "yuck, mom" she put some on her face and came and said "oo, pretty mom" When ever I get done doing her hair and changing her earing she says "oh'so pretty" and gives me the corniest little grin. She loves to brush her teeth too.
Lucy is starting to be a little nicer to Frank. Its funny because she will tell him to lay down and sit, and he just doesn't speak Lucy yet. She also tells him "outside potty frank" every morning and he just looks at me like really? I have to take orders from the pip squeak too?
Lucy seems to have developed a hollow leg, she eats so much! There have been a few times I look to see where Frank is or pick her up and look around her because I can't believe how much she ate and how quickly.
Its crazy how she learns peoples names, and how to copy me. But she is still content to paint or play with play dough. She takes directions really well, when I unload the dryer hand her kitchen towels to put away or she will throw things away for me.
I was making cupcakes and she was so excited, pointing and saying "cake, mmm, mom! cake!"
I think we are about to try the potty training thing again. She knows when she needs her diaper changed and even used the toilet a couple times in the mornings when we are home. She grabbed her jar of m and m's and said "to potty?" So its time to give it another go.
Went to the botanical gardens the other night and thought we were going to freeze to death! But the lights were pretty and the fire barrels amazing.







No comments:
Post a Comment