I know I keep saying this but wow this year has flown by. I wouldn't say it was one of my best years, but I can say that I am happier now than I was this time last year. Having the holidays so close. I haven't had time to stop and really get into the Christmas spirit, but the lights on temple square are always the trick for me.
It was a quick trip down to Utah. But we managed to fill it up with family. Korey and Tasha were nice enough and had room to let Lucy and I hop in with them, which made the drive lots better. Lucy was so good.
We got down there Saturday afternoon, went shopping and ice skating and then caught up with the rest of the group to see Santa, eat dinner and walk around temple square and down town a bit. Lucy didn't particularly enjoy Santa. and was pretty tired while we walked around to see the lights. But I think she enjoyed the lights.
Next morning we went up to visit Dad's grave. Its hard to believe its been two years.
In honor of Grandma Sells we made Christmas ornaments at Missy's house before heading home. Lucy sat quietly watching and then put a bunch of beads on needles like everyone else was doing. Tasha Helped her put them on her ornament. (smart little girl)






No comments:
Post a Comment