Headed to the zoo this morning, tried to beat the heat and see some of the animals before they hid in cooler corners. We got to see almost everything, though Lucy was more into the people watching. They had a bunch of big dinosaur statues that would move and growl. Lucy was so scared of them, it was kind of funny she was interested but wanted to climb up and hide on your shoulder at the same time. I thought she would like them since she watches "Dinosaur Train" almost every morning, I was wrong! She did enjoy the penguins and the monkeys. She would point to the monkeys and say oh 'no when they would play. We also went into the butterfly house...Where she tried to step on one. It was like an over sized shed with lots of butterflies and people. I think it is something that she would enjoy more next year. She also fed the goats, she wasn't so sure at first since they are so excided/aggressive to be fed. But I would hold her hand out with a piece of food on it and the goat would nibble at it with its lips and she thought it was pretty cool.
* My photos have no animals in them since I have such a long delay on my phone but you can tell that Lucy was having a good time.







No comments:
Post a Comment