Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers day to my sweet Chad, his first fathers day of many to come! My Dad is no longer with us here physically, but I still think of him often. I look at Lucy and know he would have been in love with her. I remember he use to make us breakfast every Sunday morning. After he and my mom were divorced, he would make frozen pancakes and as time went by his cooking improved, to french toast and matzi brie. I think we all remember his turkey chili he made with lunch meat. It make me smile to remember the time he grilled sausages inside, and every time he would leave the kitchen China the pug would come out seconds later with it in her mouth, it took 3 times to realize that the grill was angled and it would slowly roll off onto the floor. He was a good dad, he made sure we were able to do many things, and exposed us to culture, art and traveling. I feel lucky to think that if it wasn't for him I truly wouldn't be were I am today. love you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment