Monday, June 4, 2012

8 months old

There has been lots going on! I've had a birthday, I'm now 28, it's funny, because I don't feel any older. I still feel so young, I have to double check with Chad to make sure we're not just playing house. But now that I think of it playing house never included all the chores,like dishes or laundry.
We also celebrated our 7 year anniversary, in some ways if feels like its been longer. It's weird to remember times when we were single. I'm sure that in a few years we will look back and say the same about Lucy. A good friend of ours took her off our hands for awhile yesterday so we could celebrate. We went to the golf course and played at the driving range for a little while and then played 9 holes. It was much needed couples time. Chad is a good teacher, I think I did better on the actual course than on the range. It was a nice day.
Lucy is 8 months old today, I know I keep saying it but time sure does fly. She had tooth number 5 pop up about a week ago. She is always so happy and talks all the time, she has something to say about almost everything. She is so observant, I have been hiding the dish scrubber in the other side of the sink so she won't suck on it, and the other day durring bath time she pulled herself over to the edge of the sink and looked for the scrub brush. I guess I better find a better hidding spot. She has also decided that she only needs two naps, and with that it has made her start sleeping for 7 consecutive hours! It's amazing to experience that much sleep all at once! I had forgotten what that feels like. She is still close to crawling, I think her motivation is trying to get the dogs. She loves to watch them and is always smiling to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment