Thursday, April 19, 2012

Not much going on

Life has been going way too fast. Lucy has been finding her voice. She's always making new sounds. And she has TWO teeth! She had been cranky the week before Easter and I couldn't figure out what her problem was till I looked in her mouth Friday before Easter and say the raised bumps. One broke threw and then the other, they are still coming in but she has been much happier. She could have been happier sooner if she would have let me give her some medicine, but she would lock her jaw and clamp her little lips together and not let anything through! She must not have gotten the Emery love for meds DNA.
We've been giving her baths almost every night and she seems to be loving the water and floating toys.
I gave her a pickle. It was pretty funny,because she would make a face and then try and eat it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment