Can't believe its been 6 months! Chad was wanting to pierce Lucy's ears since we left the hospital, but I made him wait till she was 6 months. So today we went to Caliente Salon and got her first set of earrings! It was rather nice since we got to go in a private room where there weren't other mothers watching us, and did the "deed," I was worried it would make her look older and that she would throw a huge fit. But neither happened, she does look different but as you can see in the picture her cheeks are so big you can't really see both earrings at the same time. She was a real champ too, only screamed twice and she was done. She even smiled at the guy that did it.
She is also standing in her new walk about toy, I found it at Other Mothers for a steal of a deal!And she seems to love it already.
Last picture is the monthly car seat picture, its fun to see how much she has grown.

No comments:
Post a Comment