Friday, September 4, 2015

September!

Fall is here! Lucy moved into the big kid class...I cried a little. I now completly understand the meaning of bitter sweet. It is so sweet to see her grow up and learn so much. She is so bright and happy, but it's so sad to see her grow up so fast! She becomes more and more independent and needs me less and less...
We went to the fair for the first time. Lucy was feeding the goats when this sheep came out of no where, stuck his nose in her cup and then ripped it our of her hand backed up tilled the cup back ate all the grain in it and then ate the cup. It happened so fast she and I were both standing there, stuned! What just happened! It was pretty funny. She also begged and begged to ride th ponies. I told her I wasn't sure if I had enough cash, and she repied theres more in your purse... I finally gave in. I put her on the pony and she freaked out. I had to hold her up on the pony and walk along side and she loved it. She's so funny.
One of my favorite things is that she looks at books till she falls asleep. There are nights that she falls asleep with her book open like she's still reading it. And when she's awake she loves her books, she is always reading and making up her own stories to them.
 Lucy stared dance again, Ballet and Tap. She did so well! We had a talk in the car and I asked her if she really loved dance and if she really wanted to keep taking classes because I wouldn't make her do them. She told me she really loved dancing and wanted to go to class. So I told her that she had to pay attention to the teacher, listen directions and do what her teacher does. She was so cute.
Went to McCall for Labor Day. We kayaked the little river/ inlet and played on th beach for a while. Got dinner and some icecream and headed home. It was a fun play day.




















No comments:

Post a Comment