It's been a fun fast month!
She is a happy kid. Got her school pictures back, they're pretty cute. I have to admit there is a certain feel and look to them. She doesn't quite look like herself. She looks a little nervous, but it is rather adorable.
I made her a little castle hide away in her room. She insisted on sleeping in it so I gave up making her sleep in her bed and put her crib mattress in it, she now sleeps very happily every night.
She is getting harder to distract. And she remembers things for much longer periods of time.
I came home from Las Vegas and picked her up. On the way home I mentioned that I had a surprise for her. So she says to me "oh! A surprise! I'm so excited! Is it a hand bag? or...no? I replied its a surprise you'll have to wait till we get home to see, and she says "Is it ponies?! or...no?" So I said again, its a surprise, we're almost home. You'll have to wait to see, she then takes a quick inhale and says "Is it pink!... or no?".
She is very observant. She notices My little ponies, Princess anything or really any character merchandise from a mile away.
I took her to the zoo for the first time this year. She loved it! She even fed the goats! I was very proud of her too for going down the big slide by the monkey cages. There were lots of kids and she normally freezes up and decides not to do whatever all the other kids are doing, but she hiked up there and then stood by the side, gripped the chain fence and looked at me scared till a nice little girl stopped the boys behind her and let her go down by herself.
She has opened up her comfort zone quite a bit, I use to take her with me to work every now and then for a client or two, she would hang out at my station with us and color or play with my ipad, just content in her own little world. Now she talks to my clients and tells them her favorite color and asks them what theirs is. Wants us to watch her twirl and jump. It makes me laugh how she suddenly opens up and just talks and talks.
She is a smart little thing. She is aware of when she throws tantrums and fits. And will apologize about it after wards. I hear that it shows remorse and its a good thing. Its pretty cute, and very sweet. It almost makes you want to give into whatever the fit was about! ALMOST
I found princess gold fish crackers, They're pink- I sang the song- I love goldfishes they're so delicious, so now whenever she is eating anything she says "This is so delicious" (pronounced alicious or salicious)










No comments:
Post a Comment