Friday, August 22, 2014

Redfish

Annual Redfish trip was another success! Lucy had a blast. I was a little concerned about how the outhouses would go. Lucy as usual didn't let me down. The first few days they didn't smell so bad. Lucy would walk in, go over to the toilet, lift the lid and say "look Mom, poop!". On the last day she went in and gagged a bit and said it smelled  "gross". I didn't even see her half of the time. She was with cousins or her awesome Aunties. She loved the water, I took her on a little jet ski ride and she seemed ok with it. She loved the chipmunks. and wow they were friendly! Megan's puppy was quite the hit. She asked to hold the baby puppy constantly, but was thankfully ok with going home without it.
I enjoyed running every day without a stroller! I also loved watching my nieces and nephews. I still can't believe that they are all becoming teenagers. I love that they are becoming real people! hehehe It's hard to believe how fast it all happens. I love our camp outs, and I am thankful that we are able to set the time aside and make the effort to do it each year. I have to admit this is the first year I truly looked around and enjoyed the views. I am so grateful to live in such a beautiful country.









 



No comments:

Post a Comment