Last month was a good one, this one started off with my new salon. It was a good move and I have had at least half of my clients it was a good move and that they like my new salon better!
Lucy, I never seem to know where to start with this little girl! She has started asking so many questions and singing all the words to her favorite songs.
After bath time the other night I found her bend over in front of her fan, I asked her what she was doing and she told me "drying off my buns". Where do kids come up with this stuff? She sure hasn't learned that from me!
She loves to color, and has started to color specific parts of pictures and some what well with in the lines.
She is always good for a smile and laugh. I think her laugh is the most contagious thing in the world, especially when she really gets going.
Her imagination is growing and she plays with barbies more than her babies, but will still wrap them in my kitchen towels for bed or nap time.
She loves playing in the sand. Digging and filling her bucket and dumping it out, keeps her busy for hours.
On a recent trip to the Solomon house, she and her cousin Anna were walking around a t-ball stand singing songs from Frozen at the top of their lungs. It was SO funny. She has found some good friends with those girls.
I think her favorite color right now is green.
Still loves mac n' cheese and chicken nuggets. String cheese and kid Zbars easily her favorite snacks.
I still find it hard to believe how big she is getting. It wasn't till the other day at the Zoo, I really took a good look at her and saw that she is this tall skinny little girl and not a little toddler anymore.










No comments:
Post a Comment