18 months... I know I say it all the time but where has the time gone? And where did my baby go?
Lucy is full of it! She is so happy. She will spin around and get dizzy and fall over, and then just lay on the floor in he same spot and laugh and kick or twitch. She dances, she will blink really hard and slow and if you do it back she laughs and laughs. We go on walks and she will run and stop, turn around sway and stomp her feet. She laughs at everything, everything is a phone and she says "hello?" She loves Frank, she will put blankets on him when he is laying on his bed or she will sit next to him and she will put her necklaces on and off of him. she hugs and kisses him. If she is crying and he walks into the room she instantly stops and points and says "dog". She still loves apples, and cheese and popcorn. She loves to play in the dirt, I bought her a little gardening set with a hand shovel and rake and bucket and a little watering can. She will fill the bucket with dirt, throw dirt at Frank and entertain herself for hours. She also loves water. I put a dish of water with some spoons and cups and she played and played. Scooping the water out with the spoon and walking over to the dirt to dump it, and then she must have gotten thirsty so she drank and drank the water out of a cup. She loves showers. Anytime I shower she has to as well. And then she will play in there for as long as I will let her after wards. and is not always a happy camper when I pull her out before she thinks she is ready. We had to find a new baby sitter this month. We have a trail run on Monday. I hope she likes her. Finding child care is so scary. Lucy seems to be doing well with the transition. She is always happy to see Chad when its his time and she is always happy to see me when I get off of work. Makes it easier to leave knowing that she is happy and well taken care of.
I also took her crib apart and made it into a toddler bed. She sleeps really well in it. I put her to bed around 8 and she wakes up between 7:30 and 8. She pops open her door, says mom? and then brings me Lenny her Lamb and her purple blanket, every morning.
Lucy loves to go on walks and play at the park. I'm always scared someone will call me in when we leave, she screams like someone is kid napping her!
Poor little thing has been sick for the last few days. Lots of crying, her and me!
No comments:
Post a Comment