Wednesday, December 5, 2012

14 Months, oh my!

Its been a week since her first step by herself and she continues to keep learning. She will stand and walk a step or two and then crawl really fast to wherever she is NO! to everything, I'm pretty sure she knows what it means but then she'll just sit and say it over and over about nothing to no one in particular, so who knows!I think she is going to be an early talker because she already thinks she is talking, and singing. Her newest trick has been trying to ride Frank. (Frank has other ideas) She has also figured out that Dad is the one with the "good" snacks and he will give her sips of  his soda.
She is so cute. If I lay on my stomach on the floor she will come crawl on my back and bounce. And when I get up to give her a ride she laughs and squeals the whole time. One of her other games is to crawl back and forth through the closet, she'll poke her head out of side and giggle and then turn around and go to the other. She is rather good at entertaining herself and anyone watching. She still loves her chair, she will stand up and sit down, crawl and stand on top, and stay happy with it for hours. Who would have thought a chair could make her so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment