Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day has not been a holiday that I've looked forward to in many years. In fact I have to admit it was one that I would have gladly ignored. This year was much better. I got to spend the day with family and most important my little Lucy. I feel so blessed to have her. She is such a good baby, and though this might be the calm before the storm, I will take it.
 I was told by many people that I would know what it means to love unconditionally and I have to say that they are right. Having a baby has also given me respect for my body. I realize how miraculous our bodies really are.To be able to produce a perfect little baby and go back to functioning again.
 I look at her daily and think to myself how blessed I am to be able to be with her. There are times I am so over whelmed by her cuteness.
Its amazing to watch her grow and learn, to watch her play and try to communicate.I love being a mom, from the sleepless nights to the poopy diapers, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment