Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Patricks Day

This week we have had some good news. Chad has had several job offers! yay! Lucy continues to grow, we have been giving her lots of tummy time to try and encourage her to roll over, but she is just not having it. I have tried to put toys just barely out of reach and she could care less. She will try and reach and then gives up and looks for something else closer to play with or gives up completely and looks around... what to do! Naps were a bit of a struggle for a little while. She has realized she can take out her pacifier, so she'll get tired and take it and then she will randomly pull it out and cry because she wants it back. I have figured out that if I give her a toy to hold on to and then put her pacifier in her mouth it goes a lot easier. She seems to have her likes and dis likes with food already. Squash goes down quickly and easily while peas take much longer with some encouragement. It was also her first St Patricks Day! She and Shammy both wore green.
Its funny to think that its been almost 6 months and whenever she cries in public I look around for the crying baby before I realize its mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment