This is the first smile I caught on camera!
Can't believe how much Lucy loves her bouncer. It seems so crazy that we tried to get her to sit in it just a couple of weeks ago and she wasn't ready, we put her in and she looked at us like we were crazy if we thought we could leave her in there.
Till last weekend we went to Jerome and Crystal pulled one out, she was a bit confused but then was happy to talk to the blue bear on it. After that we came home and put her in ours and now I can do my make-up and hair. And she is happily entertained the whole time.
Just one more, this is one of my favorite outfits on her. Thank you Randi (and Annabelle) I can't believe I thought she didn't need one of these!





Whohoo! Glad the bouncer is working so you can have some time to get ready. Makes life that much easier :)
ReplyDelete